International Webinar on SEO Trends 2020 with Bannari Amman Institute of Technology
The #1 SEO London Consultant and Online Entrepreneur Fernando Raymond was invited by Bannari Amman Institute of Technology in India to hold a live webinar about SEO Trends in 2020.
As an SEO consultant and CEO of digital marketing agency ClickDo in London, Fernando has gained extensive experience and expertise in this field. He shares this in his SeekaHost University courses, which he offered to all attendees of this webinar for free afterwards.
Here’s what Fernando covered in this webinar:
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- Working of Search engine, SERPs, Search Algorithms
- Types of SEO & latest Trends: Mobile SEO & Voice Search
- Ranking based on keywords: Tips to rank higher on Google search
- Factors affecting SEO
- Change of SEO trends
- Tips & Best Practices to Rank better in SEO
- Q & A
- Learn more about SEO
You can watch the recording of the webinar here or check out our SeekaHost University YouTube Channel for more useful videos:
You can go through the slides in your own time and check out the links that Fernando has added with useful resources for you to delve into the topic deeper, especially if you’re new to SEO:
This is only a brief introduction into SEO with some examples shown by Fernando to the students. In this webinar he mentions what is covered in more depth in his courses, but if you really want to get into SEO and learn how to apply it, then you should certainly sign up to Fernando’s extensive SEO courses here:
- SEO Training Course – the best course for beginners to learn the basics of SEO.
- Local SEO Blueprint – ideal after you have completed the SEO Training Course and have a basic knowledge of SEO as well as some practical experience.
- SEO Content Writing Course – good for bloggers or content writers/copywriters with no or limited knowledge of SEO.
If you have any questions about our courses, would like to have certain aspects/areas added or want to appear as a guest author on our blog to share your knowledge, please get in touch with our team and we’ll get back to you.