- 268 (Registered)
Welcome to my course “How to create hot SEO-friendly content – tips for bloggers”!
This course will teach you how to:
- Narrow down your target audience, topics and keywords
- Create attractive, SEO-friendly headlines with the help of online tools
- Do SEO research and apply SEO skills to your web content and blog writing
- Use different SEO tools for your own research/data analysis
- Structure of an article or guide in a logical manner
- Make images and graphics enhance your content and relevant online platforms
- Optimize every image for search engines
- Keep older content up-to-date for efficiency and relevancy to increase your authority
What you’ll need
- A computer/laptop/mobile devices with internet connection
- Familiarity with/to read English and the use of computers, software, apps etc.
Who this course is for
- Beginner web content writers, bloggers, copywriters
- Beginner to be introduced to aspects of Search Engine Optimization
- Beginner to digital, online, content marketing
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
How SEO-friendly content helps to be more visible online
Assuming you have already heard of Search Engine Optimization, you might have realised it’s quite an art to master. There are many courses out there, but with this course I want to focus on content writers, bloggers and copywriters as that’s what I mainly do myself.
Having written web content and blog content for various ClickDo clients and blogs, I can show you evidence of how SEO-friendly content, if done right, can seriously improve organic traffic on search engines.
What I share with you in this course is what has worked for what I do to achieve the targeted results, but see for yourself.
On the ClickDo website you can find our dental and orthodontist case studies that explain what SEO work we do for them and how it has impacted their website performance and business:
Here you get an idea which keywords we’re going after for them and how we enable them to rank for these on Google. For the term “dental implants” we optimized the web content on the client’s dental implants page and wrote a few detailed guides about dental implants on their blog, linking to this page. Within 2 months, from March to May 2019, it came up to the second position in the organic search as you can see here:
And see how their organic traffic has grown since we at ClickDo started adding more SEO-friendly content with relevant keywords:
In March 2019 they only had 1,145 monthly visitors and by August this had increased to 5,170!
Do you want to achieve such results for your website or others you provide services for? Do you want to drive more organic traffic to a website to achieve better visibility and exposure online?
Then learn the skills necessary from the experts here and apply them as soon as you can!
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
How to create hot SEO-friendly content 0/7