For Online Courses:
- if you registered and haven’t started the course yet; OR
- if you registered and started the course on the same day you paid for the course.
Once your online course access has been removed, you will not be able to access the course after the free access period has ended, take part in any tests, or receive a digital or printed certificate.
- on the day you paid for Membership
Once your Membership access has been removed, you will not be able to access courses that you had access to after the free access period had ended. This includes not being able to take part in any tests or to receive a digital or printed certificate.
For paid courses without a free access period:
- if you purchased before the course started, on the first day of that course; OR
- if you purchased after the course started, on the day you made the purchase.
Once your access to the paid course has been removed, you will not be able to access any part of the course, take part in any tests, or receive a digital or printed certificate for the course run.
How to request a refund
To request a refund or cancellation, contact us at [email protected] with your email address and order number.
When and how we issue refunds
Upon determining that a cancellation or refund is due to you under these Terms, we will issue such refund or cancellation within 14 days of:
- our receipt of the cancelled Service(s); or
- our confirmation that such refund or cancellation is due to you otherwise than through the cancellation of the Services.
If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund you on the credit card/debit card or payment method used by you to pay for the Service(s).